05 March 2007

Off to a good start.

Monday began at a cracking pace. I rang the person who commissioned me to write the tourism stuff so we could sort out a small error regarding my next commission. That resolved, I duly emailed my copy then spent the next two hours frustratedly having to resend the pics as my email client kept timing out and the server at the other end didn't like the size of my attachments. I finally got it all sorted though and while all that was going on, I dealt with a bunch of other matters, such as sourcing file pics for my next assignment and responding to emails. Plus I started and finished editing two book chapters. It's been a busy day. I'm feeling so perky right now, despite having an over-full schedule. Things are going well and I'm still buzzing from Friday's trip to Jodrell Bank.

No comments: