13 August 2006

Sunday catch-up

The beloved P is pottering in his shed doing things with electronics, so I've spent my afternoon getting rid of the work backlog.

I have sorted through several mounds of assorted papers that were starting to obscure my desk. A fair-sized stack has been filed in the round cabinet. I've done a bit more of my web copy too - all the tags are written for each page. I have only the home page copy to do from scratch now - that's the one I'm putting off for as long as possible. I've even listened to the last three episodes of The Archers while restoring order to my normally unchaotic workspace. The only thing still outstanding is the books, but they can wait another few days.

I'm now enjoying the relative calm before the onslaught resumes tomorrow...

No comments: